Help your sewing to be more sustainable and conserve natural resources with this 100% recycled thread.
rPET Sew-All thread from Gutermann is made from 100% recycled polyester. The raw material is plastic bottles which are washed, turned into flakes then melted down and turned into microfilaments. These high-tech threads offer complete uniformity, silky shine and optimum sewability.
Around 1000m of sewing thread are produced from one average bottle.
100m spool. Please refer to photos to see colours and their numbers.
- All fabrics and stitches
- All seams and hems
- Hand stitching and machine stitching
- Recommended Universal needle size 80-90
- Tear and abrasion resistant
- No thread twisting
- Non-fade and colourfast
- No flying fibres when sewing
- Made in Germany
- No thick and thin areas when sewing
- Soft and supple