The Pfaff Hobbylock 2.5 overlock machine is a modern overlock that is very easy to use with a large sewing space. The wide range of stitches and automatic tension dial will help take your project to the next level - simply select your desired stitch and the tension is set for you.
* We have just four ex-studio machines available. They have been used for one day only and are in perfect working condition with all of their original accessories and original box. They come with 1 year full warranty. Save £200! *
Features include 15 stitches, auto tension dial, adjustable stitch length, built in rolled edge, free-arm for sewing sleeves and pant legs, electronic speed control, and much more.
- 4, 3 and 2 thread sewing
- Auto tension dial - select the desired stitch and the tension is set automatically
- Sturdy machine with large sewing space making it easy to maneuver fabric
- 15 stitches
- 4-thread overlock for reinforced overlock stitch for perfect sewing, trimming and finishing
- 3-thread overlock for wide and narrow overlock seams and decorative techniques
- 2-thread overlock for rolled edge and flatlock, wide and narrow
- Built-in rolled edge to sew rolled hems quickly without changing the presser foot or stitchplate
- Lay-in tension and colour coded thread paths for quick and convenient threading
- Threading guides - detailed instructions on DVD and illustrated guide to ease threading
- Manual differential feed is easily adjustable for perfectly even seams, no stretching of the seams or puckering of fine fabrics
- Speed - sews 1200 stitches per minute, with two available sewing speeds
- Adjustable stitch length, cutting width and presser foot pressure
- Adjustable presser foot height for several layers or heavy fabrics
- Universal standard presser foot can be used with all built-in stitches
- Easy to disengage the upper cutter for special techniques
- Waste tray to catch all your trimmings
- LED light
- Conveniently placed thread cutter
- Safety lockout - when the front cover is open the overlocker will not sew
- Built in handle to make moving the machine easy
What's in the box?
- Pfaff Hobbylock 2.5
- Instruction manual
- Instructional DVD
- Foot controller
- Needle pack
- Lint brush
- Spare knife blade for lower knife
- 2-thread converter
- Waste tray
- Dust cover
Warranty + Extra Information:
- 5 years - our machines have a full Pfaff manufacturer’s warranty which is 5 years for mechanical parts, electrical parts and labour.
- Free postage on all sewing machines
- Your machine will be delivered Mon-Fri within 7 days of payment clearing. Your order will be processed and dispatched the same day where possible.
- You can find our full terms and conditions here.