The PFAFF® Select 3.2 is a versatile, mechanical sewing machine with high performance functions for optimal sewing comfort. With 27 stitches and an adjustable needle position, it's perfect for a wide range of sewing projects.
- Original IDT System. Integrated Dual Feed only from PFAFF®, precisely feeds all types of fabric from the top and bottom for perfect stitching every time.
- Easy Select System. Quickly choose the stitch by a press of a button. You can even combine them for more variety.
- Constant Needle Piercing Power. Gives stitch by stitch control and full piercing power at any speed. Sews through multiple layers of quilt fabric, batting and denim.
- LED Lights. Optimized bright lights illuminate the entire work area with no shadows.
- Bobbing Winding. No need to unthread your select™ 3.2 sewing machine, you can wind bobbins directly from the needle. Winding stops automatically when your bobbin is full.
- Variable Stitch Width. Great for decorative techniques like appliqué or tapering.
- Sewing Speed. Set your desired speed for more control when stitching. Choose full speed or half speed with the slider on the foot pedal.
- Extra Slender Free Arm. The needle is close to the edge of the free arm for greater control when sewing. The slim design is perfect for sewing cuffs, necklines, hemming trouserss and more.
- Adjustable Needle Position
- Hard cover
- 27 Stitches
- Standard Presser Foot with IDT™ system
- Clearview Foot
- Blindhem/Overlock Foot with IDT™ system
- Zipper Foot with IDT™ system
- Buttonhole Foot
- Edge Guide/Quilting Guide
- Felt pad
- Spool caps, small/medium/large
- Extra spool pin
- Seam ripper
Warranty + Extra Information:
- 5 years - our machines have a full PFAFF® manufacturer’s warranty which is 5 years for mechanical parts and electrical parts and 2 years for labour.
- Free postage on all sewing machines
- Your machine will be delivered Mon-Fri within 7 days of payment clearing. Your order will be processed and dispatched the same day where possible.
- You can find our full terms and conditions here.