For current vacancies and details of how to apply please see below.
21 hours per week, spread over 3-4 days
Salary: £978.25 monthly (London living wage of £10.75 per hour)
Based in London Fields, Hackney
About the role:
We are looking for an office manager to join our growing team! The Office Manager will be responsible for the smooth day-to-day running of business operations and administrative tasks. The ideal candidate will be extremely organised, with excellent administrative and communication skills. Good IT skills necessary and some level of experience with small business finances helpful (but not essential). We’re a small, growing team and looking for someone to grow with the business.
- Customer service. Answering customer questions about workshops, fabric, orders, etc.
- Managing workshop set-up and preparation.
- Communicating with students prior to workshops.
- Coordinating the office calendar for staff holiday, sickness, events and launches.
- Managing licenses and professional subscriptions.
- Providing other general administrative support.
- Maintaining and improving business systems.
- Assisting with fabric sourcing from designers.
- Booking and coordinating couriers.
- Assisting with order fulfilment if necessary.
- Monitoring office supply levels and restocking.
To apply please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
Applications close Wednesday 30th September.
Interviews week commencing 5th October.
Position to start mid October.